Ros is a solutions and results oriented facilitator and leadership coach, with a career in the Human Resources and Organisational Development field spanning more than 20 years. Ros brings an energetic and proactive approach combined with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Her expertise spans leadership development, organisational culture, team building, change and transition management, emotional intelligence, organisational behaviour, employee engagement, strategic direction and management.
Ros is an outstanding facilitator whose passion is evident in her work. She is able to engage and empathise with her audience, while providing challenging insight that encourages people to think outside parameters. She has a unique skill set that combines an incredible depth of facilitation and training capability with strategic understanding. With this she becomes instrumental in both shaping a people strategy and also then translating that strategy into creative, engaging and high impact organisational initiatives.
Ros is a talented executive and leadership coach, with current coaching clients at Executive and Senior levels in Government agencies, private enterprise and the community sectors. She is a sought after guest speaker and subject matter expert at events and conferences.
Ros’ certifications include LSI / GSI / LI and OCI / OEI (Human Synergistics), Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (ebpsych), Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 1 and 2 (APP), 4Mat Learning Type Measure / Hemispheric Mode Indicator / Leadership Behaviour Indicator (4Mat Aust.) and Political Intelligence (Dattner Grant). Ros is also a certified Change Management Practitioner (Project Laneways) and an accredited practitioner in Human Instincts (Hardwired Humans). Ros is a Certified Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (CAHRI), a member of the Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD) a Professional Member of the Australian Association for Psychological Type (AusAPT), a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) and a member of the Neuroleadership Institute. She holds a Graduate Diploma in Human Resources from Deakin University, an Australian Human Resources Institute Professional Diploma in Human Resources and has completed the Australian Graduate School of Management Executive Program, Strategic Human Resource Management.
Ros is the President of the Women Chiefs of Enterprises International (WCEI) Tasmanian Division, and also heads her own leadership networking group, the Shaping Change Inner Circle, bringing together business leaders from around the state to connect and learn.
In addition to Ros’ own blog, she is a contributing writer for Leaders in Heels, The Huffington Post and for E-Mile “People Development” Magazine. Ros’ business story is showcased in the 2014 book “Australian Entrepreneur”. Shaping Change was a finalist in the 2015 and 2016 Small Business Champions Awards and Ros was a winner in the 2015 Australian Edupreneur Awards (Business Consulting category). In 2016, Ros was awarded Leadership Coach of the Year – Australia by Corporate LiveWire in their global Innovation and Excellence Awards. In 2016 Ros released her first book “The Resilient Employee: The essential guide to coping with change and thriving in today’s workplace”.
Greg is a talented organisational change all-rounder. A Chartered Accountant with over 15 years of commercial, business strategy, business operational, system implementation, facilitation, coaching and consulting experience, Greg has a unique ability to identify, facilitate and lead opportunities for holistic, innovative and practical people/culture, systems, and business process change and improvements. Over that time he has worked in a number of industries including Energy, Transport Infrastructure, local government and the not-for-profit sector.
Greg is an accomplished team effectiveness facilitator and leadership development coach with broad experience leading both cultural, technical and business process change. He has a passion for helping others develop an awareness of themselves and those around them, and providing them tools and techniques to enable them to more effectively interact with each other, to cope with organisational change and to deliver improved business outcomes. He is an accredited practitioner of both the Myers Briggs Type Indicator© psychometric instrument and Human Synergistics LSI/GSI leadership development tools, having facilitated team effectiveness, organisation cultural change programs and personal development coaching at a number of organisations.
Central to Greg’s successes in his consulting, facilitation and organisational development experience is his strong interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with personnel from all levels of the organisations, partnering together to achieve the desired outcome.
Throughout 2014 Greg invested in further development of his leadership capability via participation in “Transforming Leaders”, a guided reflective practice leadership development program, designed and delivered by Ros Cardinal of Shaping Change. “Transforming Leaders” is for leaders who are well versed and experienced in leadership who are interested in further building their leadership authenticity – finding their own genuine style, their authentic voice and defining their leadership purpose.
The things he values most are compassion, developing wisdom, creating (and living with) purpose, creating effective positive change, choice and accountability. He works with these values with a warm, engaging and calm manner.
Steve’s background includes:
- Organisational Development with the Tasmania Fire Service for 10 years, focusing on performance, culture and leadership development and introducing coaching to the organisation.
- Developing and delivering leadership programs for 2 years with organisations such as Hydro Tasmania and Green Corps; and
- Facilitating Outdoor Leadership development and Adventure Based Counselling for 10 years on expeditions in the mountains and rivers of Tasmania, USA, the Kimberley and New Zealand,
- Family farming and 3 years agricultural advising where he influenced changes in behaviour and grazing practices;
Steve is a certified coach with experience in the fields of leadership, life purpose, career development, performance, personal issues, conflict management and health & fitness. His training is backed by evidence based in neuroscience. Steve’s coaching philosophy incorporates the following concepts:
- ‘Leadership’ is for everyone – it enables each of us to influence when we’re operating on our own, in a team, with peers or in a leadership role. Steve facilitates learning in the effective elements of practical leadership theories.
- Self awareness and mindfulness are the foundations of sustainable personal growth. Steve brings awareness to his work. He is accredited in the powerful ‘Life Styles Inventory’ tool and he uses the Enneagram and Myers-Briggs Personality Types to promote self knowledge and to choose key areas of development to focus on.
- Having a clear purpose allows us to commit our time and energy without hesitation. Steve uses proven processes to help people find their own passion, purpose and to enable them to become more effective agents of change.
- We can actively develop our wisdom. Steve assists people to operate in increasingly complex situations and to make effective decisions for the greater good. Our society is crying out for more wisdom in decision making at all levels.
Steve’s qualifications and accreditations include:
- Certificate in Causal Leadership (Generating Transformative Change), Pacific Integral
- Graduate Business Qualification in Leadership and Management, Curtin University
- Life Styles Inventory (a leadership effectiveness diagnostic); Human Synergistics
- Ontological Coaching (integrating language, body & emotions); Newfield Institute
- Executive Coaching Level 1 (in organisations); Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership
- Transpersonal Coaching (wisdom & purpose); Institute of Human Excellence
- Certificate of Coaching (neuro-science based); Neuroleadership Institute (Results Coaching)
Steve regularly presents engaging leadership topics to the Tasmanian Leaders Program and conferences. He was President of the Tasmanian Branch of the International Coaching Federation in 2012-13 and is currently active as Immediate Past President.
Stephen is a talented and experienced chef who has a passion for creating sensational culinary experiences. Stephen is excited about the opportunities to create interesting and different team building events and corporate learning experiences through the culinary arts. In conjunction with Ros or Greg, Stephen can create a signature event to enhance team learnings through a fun, practical and interesting medium. Whether it is “Good Chef, Bad Chef” to demonstrate leadership styles, “The Great Corporate Cook-Off” for a fun teambuilding afternoon, or “The Pressure Cooker” to explore behaviour styles under stress, we can design a program for your learning needs.
Stephen has worked all over the globe at restaurants like La Belle Époque in London and the Sheraton in Edinborough and has cooked for celebrities including Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson. He is a gold medal winner in the International Culinaire in Belfast. and was recently awarded VET teacher of the year in Tasmania for his work with the next generation of chefs.